Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
Salary: Up to £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/06/2022
An award-winning global law firm is seeking a Marketing & Business Development Coordinator to join their London office, to assist in the delivery of marketing plans. This is a frontline role and will be working directly with partners across the office, supporting them with requests whilst operating as part of a close working team and reporting to the Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager.
- Collaborate with the London Marketing & Events team to implement the office marketing plan.
- Coordinate the delivery of events, including initial scoping through to execution and analysis / ROI reporting.
- Assist with internal and external communications including press releases, advertising, directory entries, awards entries and marketing collateral.
- Supporting the Senior MBD Manager with the coordination of sponsorship campaigns, including internal/external communications.
- Support with ad hoc BD activity including working with intermediaries, client listening and practice group specific targeting and supporting on new business generation.
- Assist with tracking budgets and reporting on spend
- Provide social media support locally
- Previous experience working within a Corporate environment / within Professional Services
- Possess excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Have experience in supporting the delivery of high-profile events
- Be IT literate – experience of Excel, PowerPoint, Word 2010 and Outlook is essential; experience of using InterAction/CRM systems would be beneficial
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
For more positions like these, check out our website at www.bluelegal.com or follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector @bluelegalrecApply Now Email to a friend