Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Salary: £22,000.00 - £25,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 09/03/2022
A leading full service law firm is looking for a Marketing & Business Development Assistant to join their team in London or Birmingham. They seek someone who will support the delivery and administration of Marketing and Business Development services. This role will be reporting to the Marketing & Business Development Manager.
- Undertaking varied research projects to support business development activities.
- Investigating market activity/ trends within the Intellectual Property (IP) sector.
- Support the Marketing & Business Development Manager with PR activity, working with Fee Earners.
- Identifying new, local and international events of potential interest to the business.
- Assisting with the management of events and seminars.
- Researching and circulating details of new local networking opportunities in office locations.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Assistant to identify relevant linked online opportunities.
- Managing and exploiting opportunities from the firm’s membership
- Assisting with the general administration and ad hoc tasks supporting the Marketing team.
- A degree level education in Marketing or Business-related qualifications
- Some knowledge of CRM systems
- Previous experience working for a law firm
- Experience of InterAction
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend