Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 22/11/2022
Blue Legal have partnered with a creative and innovative International Law Firm, who are well known for its career progression pathways and supportive management, to source a Marketing & BD Assistant to join their central marketing team. This role will work closely with senior stakeholders to develop the strategy and assist in the delivery of profile raising initiatives, working across all Practice & Sector Groups. This is a fantastic opportunity to enter the legal sector with a firm committed to providing training and coaching as part of their internal Learning & Development programme.
- Use of the Vuture e-marketing tool to input content and send out mailings.
- Management of content on the CRM system, including managing lists for mailings and events.
- Provide support with basic CRM reporting including the preparation of relationship maps and dashboards.
- Creation of marketing and business development materials through the extraction of information from the pitch management system.
- Utilise the CRM and research platforms to prepare MBD tools such as client research, prospect identification and others marketing research projects.
- Provide support with event preparation, ensuring targets are met and reported on.
- Supporting with the development of internal and out-bound newsletters/
- Production of relevant marketing materials such as brochures, flyers and social media content.
- Supporting with legal directories and award submissions and publication of rankings and client testimonials.
- Demonstrate experience or an interest in working in a professional environment.
- Able to interact and build effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise high level of workloads and changing tasks
- Knowledge of the digital environment and willingness to learn to use new systems.
- Experience using content management systems and email marketing tools.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend