Marketing & Business Development Administrator
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19/08/2022
An award winning global law firm is currently looking for a Marketing & Business Development Administrator to join their team in London. This role will be coordinating and supporting the administrative needs of the Business Development Team for the Litigation group.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development team
- Support with the organisation of client events and involvement in industry conferences
- Update and maintain pitch logs including win/loss information
- Assist with the editing, production and maintenance of marketing materials and related content
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and ensure that processes and templates are up to date
- Utilising CRM and matter management software to provide data for analysis
- Collaborate with other departments within the wider global team (e.g. Events, Communications, Design etc.) as necessary
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload to meet tight deadlines
- Possess strong skills in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel; experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Maintain confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism to handle a wide variety of activities
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend