Marketing & BD Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/02/2022
We are working with a US law firm, based in London that deals with complex, high-profile cases, on a Marketing and BD Manager position. This role will be the main point of contact for their London, Corporate, Transport & Space Group, and Alternative investment practice teams. The potential role holder will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Draft and refine each group’s Marketing plans and make sure actions are progressed
- End-to-end support of RFP, pitches, and proposals whilst working with partners and other fee earners to see through to submissions
- Produce and distribute marketing materials and brochures, client presentations and alerts, press releases, and other external communication
- Ensure PR and all firm’s social channels are used to full potential, to support campaigns and marketing activities
- Identify opportunities to maximise ROI and incremental revenue
- Research on internal & potential clients and competitor activities to support Businesses Development plans.
- Degree level
- 5 years experience in a legal or professional service environment
- Knowledge in MS Office, CRM, and email marketing platforms
- Excellent communication skills with great attention to detail
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend