Marketing & BD Executive
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 11/10/2023
One of the world’s leading US Law Firms is seeking a Marketing & BD Executive to provide support to the London office on a six month FTC. This role involves working alongside global marketing teams on cross-border initiatives to support firm-wide business goals and initiatives. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a fast paced and ever changing environment, ideal for someone looking to add value to their experience and progress.
- Assist with the organisation and execution of all London events: in-house, external and virtual
- Drafting of pitching for new business opportunities, such as responding to RFPs, panel appointments, and bid/proposal documents
- Working closely with internal teams to prepare materials to support business development initiatives
- Collaborating with the creative team to help build a strong print, digital and social media identity for marketing and business development campaigns
- Helping to execute marketing campaigns via press releases, website and social media channels
- Drafting and coordinating internal communications such as the internal blog, dashboards, etc.
- Assist with the collection and input of deal experience in the firm’s database across the main practice areas to ensure effective intelligence gathering
- Support the marketing manager with maintaining best practice around the firm’s Client Relationship Management (CRM) system to enhance business development efforts
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ marketing and business development experience
- Experience working in a professional services / law firm environment
- Educated to a degree level in business, marketing or related areas
- CIM or equivalent professional marketing qualification is desirable
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend