Marketing Assistant – London
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/05/2023
A leading set of Barristers Chambers are recruiting for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join their team. This would be an excellent opportunity for a graduate who is seeking a career in marketing with an interest in the legal and professional services market. The Marketing Assistants role will be focussed on the delivery of the increasingly broad range of marketing activities undertaken by the Chambers.
- Managing and maintaining the internal database.
- Website maintenance, including posting and updating information.
- Supporting the completion of legal directories, including: organising researcher interviews, gathering data and collating submissions.
- Support in the organisation of marketing events, both on-site and online, from start to finish.
- Manage guest lists for Chambers events, including marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating the Chambers intranet.
- Supporting marketing communications and social media.
- Degree educated or equivalent marketing qualification.
- A highly organised and proactive individual is required with a flexible attitude who can effectively prioritise their time in a busy environment.
- Familiar with a professional services environment with some business experience.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend