Marketing Assistant – Nottingham
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/09/2023
Blue Legal are delighted to announce the collaboration with a leading national law firm, in hiring a Marketing Assistant to join their Nottingham office. The role holder will help raise the firms profile by underpinning market-facing activities as well as, supporting Business Development events and forums.
- Supporting the firm with overall Business Development activities such as, preparing for and supporting events, pitches and meetings.
- Identifying new business lead opportunities and potential clients by undertaking desk-based research and carrying out background research.
- Contribute towards events that are ran by all offices including: virtual events, in house seminars, networking events. You will:
- Participate with the creation and design of invitations in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Preparing documentations for seminar packs.
- Co-ordinate speakers in preparing for seminars meeting and greeting clients when required capture, analyse and report on delegate feedback
- Assist other members of the firm with general administrative and ad hoc tasks that support BD activity.
- Ensuring lawyers attend any local industry events, managing bookings, maintaining and reporting on follow-ups.
- Must be educated to degree level, ideally with a marketing or business related degree.
- Previous experience within a law firm or any other professional services.
- To have experience working in events would be an advantage.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend