Marketing Assistant – Maternity Cover
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/06/2023
A Top-10 leading US law firm are hiring a Marketing Assistant to join their London office, reporting to the European MBD Manager, based in Brussels. The role-holder will support with the delivery of marketing and BD initiatives including client communications, event planning, database maintenance, and content creation. This role is a maternity cover for six months with the possibility of being extended.
- Coordinating the production and distribution of legal updates to clients, including document formatting, approvals, website posting, and readership reporting.
- Drafting and updating lawyer biographies to ensure accurate and compelling profiles.
- Providing support to the marketing team to develop and execute in-person and virtual client events, including creating invitations, event materials and post-event follow-up.
- Collaborating with the digital marketing team to update website content and execute effective social media campaigns.
- Coordinating sponsorships for conferences and seminars, maximizing brand visibility.
- Working with the graphics team to develop and distribute event invitations and sponsorship ads.
- Generating and formatting marketing materials, such as brochures, presentations, and proposals, as requested by department members across offices.
- Maintaining the firm’s CRM system, including tracking client activities, ensuring accurate contact information, generating reports, and training team members in CRM usage.
- Assist in maintaining and updating marketing databases and records, including rankings and awards tracker, experience management platform, and team calendar.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Educated to a degree level in a related area, such as marketing or communications
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, knowledge of CRM systems would also be ideal.
- General understanding of the legal sector and competitors.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend