Marketing Assistant – London
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/11/2023
Blue Legal are delighted to announce the collaboration with a leading national accountancy firm, in hiring a Marketing Assistant to join their London office. The role holder will play a key role in the success of the firm through supporting campaigns and researching industry-related topics, while maintaining the content plan. By joining one of these teams, you’ll influence the future of the firm, while enjoying the support, training as well as supporting Business Development events and forums.
- Support with the development and execution of campaigns and communications to teams on upcoming plans.
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Executives in the creation and delivery of events.
- Researching industry-related topics and identify client needs and gaps to suggest ideas for content, whilst maintaining our content plan.
- Liaising with the wider team and other stakeholders to create content including articles, publications and web pages.
- Proofread and edit documents.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase web traffic.
- Must be educated to degree level, ideally with a marketing or business related degree.
- Previous experience working within a law firm or other corporate environment.
- To have experience working in events would be an advantage.
- Strong written English language skills, and an ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend