Location: North West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/08/2022
A leading UK law firm are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team in Manchester. This role will assist in delivering marketing strategies to promote services to key client groups, and will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager.
- Assisting with the design and production of content for multi-party actions
- Uploading content and distribution of news feed alerts, newsletters, and direct marketing campaigns
- Creation of email marketing campaigns
- Creating and uploading content on social media channels relating to multi party actions
- Producing reports and key analytics on digital campaigns
- To assist in developing initiatives to drive web traffic
- A minimum of 2 year’s marketing experience
- Interest to grow within a marketing function and gaining further knowledge
- Intermediate level proficiency in working with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), HTML & CMS platforms
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend