Location: South West
Salary: £20,000.00 - £22,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 19/05/2022
A UK-Top 100 commercial Law Firm is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their award-winning Bristol office. The successful candidate will support in the delivery of digital communications for the firm and the maintenance of marketing data. This role works closely with the Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager and the wider BD & Marketing team.
- Collaboratively working with the Digital Marketing Executive to provide digital communications support
- Generating mailing lists, creating and sending legal updates via eAlerts & publishing on the website
- Maintaining the marketing database to ensure accuracy and GDPR-compliant
- Creating social media content
- Providing regular support to the Bids team
- Providing ad-hoc marketing support
- Experience in using an ebroadcast platform such as Dotdigital
- Experience or interest in using a content management system such as Umbraco
- Experience in delivering B2B social media
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend