Marketing and Client Executive
Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/01/2022
A leading regional law firm headquartered in Bristol, is currently seeking for a Marketing & Client Executive to join their team. This role will providing support to the Market Focus Groups, Partners and lawyers in developing, as you will be working closely with the team of Business Development Executives. The firm will be open to applicants based in Bristol, Birmingham or Leeds.
- Supporting stakeholders and teams in delivery of business plans and to achieve market profile
- Managing Business Development Budgets
- Target client growth, relationship management team and business opportunities
- Manage key strategic relationships
- Develop appropriate practice and share knowledge
- Liaise with the Business Development Manager for overall firm objectives and financial performance
- Degree or relevant professional work experience
- Experience in a business development, client account management or project management role, ideally within an Energy & Resource Management
- Strong communication skills and able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge or understanding of the energy or higher education sectors
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend