Marketing and Client Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 17/11/2022
A leading UK Commercial Law Firm are recruiting for a Marketing and Client Executive to join one of their regional offices. The successful candidate works closely with the Business Development Manager and the wider BD team, to provide support to the Insurance & Financial Services Sector Group. This includes improving market knowledge, building the brand profile and developing strong client relationships throughout the firm.
- Managing key strategic relationships with internal and external clients.
- Supporting legal departments with raising the market profile.
- Support on the bid and proposals process.
- Development of best practice and sharing knowledge across sector, to understand the market and add value.
- Identification and targeting clients for growth, relationship management and new business opportunities.
- Attend and represent the firm at networking events and conferences.
- Provide support to the Sector Lead on strategy planning and implementation of the business plan regarding client research, campaigns and events.
- Experience working within in a Legal / Professional Services environment.
- Previous experience working in a business development / client account management / project management position.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients.
- Able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure to deliver to tight deadlines.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend