Marketing and Business Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/02/2022
A top-tier global law firm is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join their dynamic and exciting Real Estate team. This role is to support international activity across the group and sector as well as provide dedicated support to the UK team. This role will be (preferably) joining their London office and reporting to a Senior Business Development Manager.
- Lead client targeting initiatives and participate in key client programmes.
- Assist in the management of large-scale campaigns, flagship conferences, and developing new products.
- Manage key client relationships for the sector.
- Lead and support sector pitch opportunities.
- Ensure all collateral and marketing data is up-to-date.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to create and manage content for digital channels.
- Maintain systems that hold engagement and pipeline data.
- Executive or Manager level experience and be looking to expand their role in an international organisation.
- Experience of working in Business Development in professional or legal services.
- Knowledge of MS office.
- Experience in demanding stakeholder management.
- Sector knowledge or genuine interest in Real Estate.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend