Marketing and Business Development Manager – London
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 08/02/2023
An exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s top law firms as a Marketing and Business Development Manager! In this role, you will have the chance to be at the forefront of driving the company’s growth strategy, working with both the London and Dublin-based Marketing and Business Development teams. You will report to two senior managers and play a key role in shaping the future of this prestigious firm.
- Coordination and delivery of targeted initiatives focused on generating new business and grow market share.
- Identification cross-selling and collaboration opportunities for stakeholders.
- Monitoring business development activities and analysing return on investment using external sources and internal systems.
- Maintaining the CRM system (InterAction) ensuring all details are kept updated and client / prospect engagement is recorded.
- Identification of new business opportunities, through strategic research on potential clients, competitors and industry developments.
- Management of London based events to achieve targets and maximise returns on investment.
- Previous marketing / business sales experience within a legal / professional services environment.
- Able to identify opportunities and guide lawyers through the business development / sales cycle in the legal services market.
- Strong project management skills, event management experience would be ideal.
- Possess strong research, trend identification and spreadsheet analysis skills.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend