Marketing and Business Development Manager – Cardiff
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/03/2023
Blue Legal have partnered with a top national law firm to find a Marketing and Business Development Manager for their Cardiff office. This role will be responsible for managing and developing the firm’s client base, working on projects such as bids and tenders, events, and public relations. The ideal candidate will have project management and business development experience in a professional services setting.
- Provide support with the bid process including tenders and pitch-writing.
- Act as the primary contact for marketing activities among Partners and various sector teams.
- Managing the diverse events programme throughout Wales & London – Compiling guest lists and invitations, prepare presentation materials and post-event follow-up activities.
- Researching current and prospective clients and stay updated on developments in the industry.
- Identifying relevant stories and produce timely content for press articles.
- Development of marketing collateral and oversee the production of external marketing materials as required.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Proven project-management experience.
- Experience/knowledge of the private sector.
- Strong copy writing skills and experience of design work.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend