Marketing and Business Development Manager
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/04/2023
A prominent US law firm is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join their London office. The role-holder will be responsible for developing and executing marketing and business development plans in line with the firm’s strategic objectives. This includes identifying opportunities for growth and market positioning, and the delivery of tailored marketing campaigns and events.
- Work closely with partners to develop business development plans and strategies.
- Identify trends and opportunities, and develop new business approaches and cross-selling opportunities.
- Managing RFP and pitch processes from planning through submission.
- Collate and disseminate BD activity through various firm channels.
- Regularly update BD managers in the US to share best practices and develop marketing projects.
- Support the Head of the London Office in the development and implementation of the London Marketing Plan.
- Manage and coach Business Services placements during their Marketing seat.
- Manage and liaise with external PR agencies to promote agreed messages.
- Previous business development / marketing experience working in a legal / professional services firm.
- Supervisory experience, with a track record of coaching and mentoring staff members
- Experience in managing RFP and pitch processes, including proposal development and assembly
- Educated to a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; CIM diploma preferred
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend