Marketing and Business Development Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 27/03/2023
A distinguished global law firm are seeking a highly professional Marketing & Business Development Manager to join their Litigation team. The ideal candidate will have expertise in delivering marketing activities across traditional and digital platforms, as well as client development activities. This fast-paced role involves working closely with partners and senior managers on strategy, business development, and content-led campaigns. An understanding in disputes is desirable.
- Coordinating the delivery of initiatives and collaborating with Partners on the continuous improvement of the BD strategy.
- Driving forward a focus on client development and inclusion in campaigns, content and events.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of campaign plans for the practice group and internal teams, taking into consideration market and client strategy.
- Managing the delivery of all marketing initiatives, working collaboratively to delivery campaigns, events, communications and online presence across digital platforms.
- Cross-sector collaboration with stakeholders relevant to the needs of clients in the practice group and the marketing strategy.
- Working alongside the PR team to ensure consistent delivery of key messaging and aligned to the sector strategy.
- Assist with sector pitches when required.
- Previous marketing / business development experience within a legal / professional services environment.
- Proven experience in delivering marketing and business development plans, campaigns and initiatives.
- Able to covert marketing activities to tangible client-facing outcomes.
- Ability to think and act on a global scale working with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience using CRM systems – Interaction (Advantageous).
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend