Marketing and Business Development Manager – 12m FTC
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 27/07/2023
A global law firm, providing legal services across the world, are seeking a highly motivated Marketing and BD Manager to join their Client Relationship Team on a 12 month FTC. The role-holder will provide strategic support with the planning and delivery of BD initiatives for the firm’s key clients and play a vital role in shaping the firm’s success and client-focused initiatives. This can be based in any of their UK offices.
- Develop and implement the firm’s Client Development strategy to achieve growth among Key Clients and achieve overall firm strategy.
- Responsible for managing the BD portal, analysing the effectiveness of methodology and materials, and updating them as necessary.
- Promote and facilitate the use of the SharePoint site, encouraging its use as a central source for client plans.
- Create an engagement plan to enhance internal visibility and adoption of the firm’s Client Development approach, including methodology, and other materials.
- Collaborate with the communications team to implement the communication and engagement plan.
- Ensure that the wider team is kept informed on BD plans and guide them on how it applies to their areas, to involve lawyers effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring engagement is assessed and reported on through Metrics (SharePoint Tracker).
- Provide support to the Head of Client with various business development activities, and actively supporting with client facing opportunities.
- Previous experience working within legal / professional services environment.
- Collaboration with the wider firm across various teams, countries and cultures.
- Strong consultative listening skills, to negotiate, persuade and manage stakeholders.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of MBD processes including new business processes, digital marketing, CRM and emerging technologies.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend