Marketing and Business Development Executive – Manchester
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £32,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/04/2023
A top-tier global law firm are seeking a Marketing & BD Executive to provide support to their international Tax practice group. The successful candidate will work closely with partners to provide guidance and coordinate marketing activities, support with business development initiatives and maintain systems and processes.
- Coordinate marketing activities to support sector and practice group plans.
- Lead profile-raising activities including events, website & digital content, and communications.
- Ensure marketing activities are in line with the firm’s strategic objectives and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Support lawyers in introducing proposals to relevant key clients.
- Help target leading industry buyers and influencers.
- Act as a subject matter expert in major sector and practice group pitches.
- Ensure consistent messaging across all standard capability statements and proposal content.
- Support the implementation of sector and practice group marketing plans.
- Maintain up-to-date credentials and content for proposals to deliver compelling sales messages.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Possess good project management skills in relation to delivering Marketing & BD campaigns.
- Sound understanding of professional marketing approaches, sales and pitch processes within the legal sector.
- Hold a Degree/CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing (desirable)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend