Marketing & Business Development Coordinator – London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 04/09/2023
A globally recognised US law firm is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to join their office based in London. This newly created position will work closely with the Marketing & BD Manager to provide support to the firm’s Leveraged Finance and Capital Markets practice groups, and provide cross-sector support with business development and marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the BD Manager to support the marketing efforts of the Leveraged Finance and Capital Markets practice groups.
- Provide support with the preparation of events, maintaining deal lists, presentations, pitches, and proposals, and maintaining the database.
- Coordinating events across practices, keeping track of invites, attending the event, measuring ROI, ensuring timely follow-up.
- Support with planning and managing client seminars and other marketing-oriented events for the London office.
- Preparing slides and handouts, working closely with the London BD team.
- Ensure web and print marketing collateral are regularly updated, including biographies, practice brochures, and news items.
- Preparing materials for pitches, proposals, and client presentations for partners.
- Develop and maintain materials including matter lists, deal lists, client and industry lists.
- Oversee the production, editing, and mailing of external communications such as client alerts and event invitations.
- Support the firm’s PR team with relevant news announcements, including notable deals, awards, publications, speaking opportunities, and other newsworthy items.
- Previous experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Possess a marketing / business related degree or relevant BD experience.
- Proven track record of planning and delivering against objectives and tight deadlines.
- Experience in using and managing databases or spreadsheets efficiently.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend