Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 16/02/2022
A firm with offices throughout the UK is seeking Legal Counsel to join their team based in London. The role will involve advising on all client-facing legal matters and negotiating with top clients through supporting the firm’s internal functions.
- Support the client-facing teams and risk managers on legal queries and advise on the resolution of contractual disputes
- Anticipate and react to new laws, regulations, and professional standards
- Deliver legal training and strategic projects
- Negotiate contracts with key clients (framework agreements, NDAs, engagement &mreliance letters etc.)
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers, subcontractors, resellers, and strategic partners
- Develop subject matter expertise in relevant areas such as data protection law
- The role may be suited to a qualified lawyer with 1-5 years of PQE experience (though any relevant experience will be considered)
- Experience in commercial and/or transactional legal work from practicing in a law firm or an in-house legal function
- Knowledge software licensing would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of outsourcing and data protection law is desirable but not essential
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend