Salary: £60,000.00 - £ 80, 000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 06/05/ 2022
A global technology company with offices throughout the UK and US is seeking a Legal Counsel to join their in-house legal team based in London. The role will involve providing support on a variety of matters including drafting, negotiating and advising on product and services agreements, technology solutions procurement via frameworks and public sector contracts. You will report to the Senior Counsel.
- Engage in all commercial contracting for the business
- Provide support to business leaders and provide practical, business-minded advice in the development of new technology service and solution offerings to customers.
- Coordinate closely with Legal Counsel and Senior Corporate Counsel and colleagues in Canada and the U.S. to negotiate global agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Provide legal counsel on diverse regulatory and compliance matters, including those impacting sales to government entities.
- Keep up to date with legal and regulatory developments affecting the business and provide practical training, communication, and advice to management and co-workers regarding such developments.
- Proactively identify legal trends within the business and initiate practical solutions such as automating and using AI where possible.
- A qualified lawyer with 2-4 years’ PQE experience.
- Experience of commercial transactional legal work ideally within a technology environment.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, manage multiple assignments and priorities and produce high-quality work in a timely manner.
- Experience in drafting, negotiating and advising on TUPE clauses and risk positions would be advantageous
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend