Lead Generation Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 02/09/2022
An award-winning global law firm is seeking a Lead Generation Manager to join their team in one of their UK offices. The successful candidate will work closely with the firm’s additional services team to identify target opportunities and build a pipeline of sales activity and completed sales. An interest or experience in AI or Technology with be beneficial.
- Collaborating with the Internal Communications Manager and the wider team to build the profile internally.
- Acting upon leads generated from marketing campaigns.
- Updating CRM and tracker reports on new leads, pitches and recording outcomes and other intelligence.
- Build a client feedback loop into the client process and conduct feedback sessions.
- Developing pitch materials for prospective leads including tenders, presentations, background information and pricing proposals.
- Providing a coordinated response to client onboarding to the service.
- Previous experience in a professional services, eDiscovery or risk management environment.
- Experience with managing client relationships.
- Involvement in working on pitches ideally for technology products (Legal tech and/or AI products an advantage).
- Strong stakeholder communication and management skills at all levels.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter in the strictest confidence to email@example.com
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend