Junior Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/10/2022
A growing City law firm who are leaders in their region, are seeking a Junior Digital Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team in their London office. This is a vital role that will lead in delivering integrated marketing campaigns, developing engaging online content and leading the development of the firm’s website. This will be a great opportunity for someone looking to step into a management role.
- Work collaboratively to implement a Digital Marketing Plan for the firm with the support of the Head of Marketing.
- Manage day-to-day maintenance of site content, with the assistance of the Marketing Assistant.
- Analyse data from Google Analytics and other sources to set KPIs to further improve results.
- Develop and implement the firm’s overall social media strategy, managing the social media presence of the firm across all platforms.
- Support the Marketing/BD team with developing social media plans and campaigns for their departments.
- Manage and improve the firm’s use of webinar platforms such as GoToWebinar, Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Run PPC campaigns across departments and Google and Facebook paid advertising.
- Degree educated and/or holds a similar CIM or marketing qualification.
- Previous experience of working in professional services (Advantageous).
- Working knowledge of WordPress and landing page platforms.
- Familiar with tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend