Junior Business Development & Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £30,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 15/06/2022
A leading specialist commercial real estate law firm is growing their Marketing department and is seeking a Junior Business Development & Marketing Executive to join their award winning team based in London. This varied role will work closely with the Head of BD and Marketing and the wider team. The successful candidate will play a fundamental part in delivering and implementing strategies across the department, reporting directly to the Head of Business Development and Marketing.
- Collaborate with selected partners on the account management of key clients, targets and referral contacts.
- Support the wider Marketing team generally and on pitches – Research, collating information and proofing.
- Maintain a library of credentials documents covering sectors and services.
- Develop and execute cross-channel marketing campaigns on particular topics and aligned to particular sector groups.
- Manage internal communications around BD initiatives and communicate the work of the practice areas.
- Create engaging content for the website and brochures for selected sectors groups and initiatives.
- Managing the firm’s social media presence and monitoring client and competitor activity.
- Maintaining the CRM database (Pardot and Salesforce), as well as CRM reporting and dealing with queries from other users.
- Previous experience working in business development and marketing within a Professional Services / Law firm
- Educated to a Degree level / Marketing (CIM) qualification
- Experience in social media platforms
- Competence in all Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend