Intranet Content Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/07/2022
A global and award winning law firm is seeking an Intranet Content Manager to join their team based in London. In this role you will be responsible for playing an active role in helping to manage content quality to ensure clarity and consistency for the firm, as you will be working closely with the Communications Team.
- Manage the content of the intranet homepage.
- Draft content and articles for the news portal on the intranet.
- Establish and manage an intranet content calendar that aligns with the wider Internal Communications calendar.
- Improve findability of content by using search and promoting best practice.
- Champion the strategic use of the intranet as our primary communications.
- Help to define priorities for requests for new content functionality and tools on the intranet.
- Take ownership of editorial control across the intranet to ensure content and communications standards are met.
- Develop, maintain and monitor compliance with intranet content policies.
- Perform regular reviews of existing content for validity and relevance.
- Strong organisational skills to oversee governance of international intranet content
- Common intranet technology experience
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic internal communications
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend