International Marketing Executive
Location: South West
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 14/03/2022
An international award winning law firm is currently looking for a Spanish speaking, marketing professional to join their team in Bristol or London. They seek someone who will collaborate with other teams on the effective reporting of the firm’s digital engagement activity. This role reports to the International Marketing Manager.
- You will be working closely with the International Marketing Manager to develop and deliver international initiatives.
- Support marketing requests from lawyers and other internal stakeholders.
- Build briefs with fee earners on collateral development.
- Issue content, and support the design and production of marketing collateral and promotional material.
- Will be responsible for managing projects, webinars and events.
- Deliver e-communications to clients, and report on the effectiveness.
- Assist in the administration of the international offices’ social media.
- Support their international offices and desks in various marketing and BD initiatives.
- Collaborate with other teams on the delivery of internal and external communications.
- Preferably fluent (spoken and written) in English and Spanish.
- Creative approach to developing marketing content.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the principles of digital marketing.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend