International Marketing Coordinator
Salary: Up to £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/09/2022
An award-winning global law firm is seeking an International Marketing Coordinator to join their team and support their practice groups. The successful candidate will support senior colleagues in delivering profile raising activities including events, campaigns and all other marketing activity across the international business.
- Coordinate the delivery of activities to support the sector and practice group plans.
- Creation of marketing collateral and managing the development of key campaigns and projects.
- Provide support with profile raising activities including Events, Sponsorships and Legal Award submissions.
- Maintenance of digital content for the website and communications channels.
- Support the implementation of sector and practice group marketing plans.
- Lead on sector and practice group intranet sites.
- Previous experience working within a Legal/Professional Services firm.
- Have good project management skills in delivering Marketing & BD campaigns.
- Understanding of marketing approaches within the legal sector.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend