International Events Executive – London
Salary: Up to £42,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/12/2023
A leading international law firm is currently looking for an International Events Executive to join their marketing & Business Development team in London. The ideal candidate will work alongside the international Events Manager and Senior Events Executive to deliver event programmes and to take lead on strategic Business projects across the firm.
- Support the International Events team with the planning and delivery of in-person and virtual events.
- Develop and implement a marketing communications plan to promote the event and maximise opportunities.
- Work closely with the International Events Manager to frequently review and develop new processes and initiatives to help achieve strategic objectives.
- Support with introducing best practice guides and supporting documents across the firm.
- Work alongside the lead partner and the Business Development team to establish an event budget, and post-event analysis on the success of the event.
- Collaborate with the wider Marketing, Communications and Brand team as an events brand champion.
- Responsible for managing initial briefing and research through to completion and onsite delivery.
- Previous experience working in a Legal / Professional Services environment
- Practical experience in leading in-person/virtual events
- Having a Marketing or event management qualifications/background would be ideal
- Experience in using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend