International Business Development Executive – London
Salary: Up to £45,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 05/07/2023
A leading international law firm are seeking an International Business Development Executive to join their office based in London. The role-holder will support with the delivery of business development initiatives and contribute to the firm’s international growth strategy. This role sits within the firm’s Clients & Markets team, working internationally with the BD team.
- Provide support to international teams in preparing and implementing BD initiatives.
- Assist the international BD and Bids teams to support formal and informal proposals and presentations in response to opportunities.
- Support in implementing client plans to identify international opportunities and promote cross-jurisdictional expertise.
- Provide support to international offices in client-facing BD activities, including events.
- Responsible for communicating and sharing business development and sales tools with international offices to maximise engagement.
- Ensure effective CRM management and enhance business insights to provide support in competitor analysis and client intelligence.
- Supporting international teams with the opening and development of international offices.
- Collaboration with new colleagues to promote expertise internally and ensure integration of services into relevant BD plans and initiatives.
- Experience of business development in an international environment
- Preferably fluent (verbal and written) in English and Spanish/Italian.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, and knowledge of CRM systems would be ideal.
- Creativity to develop marketing content, and understanding of digital marketing principles.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend