Internal Communications Manager (12m FTC) – London
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 23/05/2023
Blue Legal are pleased to collaborate with a global legal powerhouse on the hiring of an Internal Communications Manager to join their team in London. The role will cover a period of 12 months on a fixed term contract basis. The holder will proactively drive communications across the business, contribute with new ideas and content for the firms main channels and take the lead on projects to promote employee engagement.
- Responsibility for both global and London internal communications functions
- Lead international and regional internal communications channel, some of which includes, newsletters, the intranet, social media app and videos.
- Support the line management of Internal Communications Coordinator.
- Liaise with other members of the Business Services teams to deliver internal communications plans and content for key initiatives.
- Will work closely alongside the wider Marketing Communications team, contributing towards the delivery of the internal element of firm announcements and campaigns.
- Support senior leadership with to delivering management and communication strategies.
- Participate towards the implementation of the firm’s branding concept in order to help raise the firm’s reputation.
- Experience working in a professional services firm, ideally legal.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within an internal communications role
- Must have strong understanding of and/or have interest in D&I
- Management experience is preferred but not essential
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend