Internal Communications Manager (12 Month FTC)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 17/08/2022
An award-winning global law firm is seeking an Internal Communications Manager to join their Communications and Brand team. You will support the successful delivery of internal communications to support the firm’s strategy internationally. This role involves leading projects to win the support of stakeholders, reporting to the Senior Internal Communications Manager, and will be based out of their London office and will be a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Collaborate with the Senior Internal Communications Manager to develop and deliver internal communications and campaigns.
- Lead the management of core channels and innovate in the ways to communicate with our audience.
- Use of channels, media and messaging to improve employee engagement.
- Create engaging internal campaigns to support key international projects led by the sector and practice groups and business services leads.
- Liaising with teams to understand opportunities, and reporting on project delivery against objectives.
- Responsible for the implementation of communications, including effective use of channels including digital and social.
- Overseeing the production of internal newsletters and working with external design agencies.
- Collaborating with the marketing team and partners to develop international internal communications strategies.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Previous experience working within a corporate environment or professional services organisation.
- Experience working with intranets and other internal platforms at an in-house or consultancy position.
- Be IT literate – experience in Excel, Word and Outlook is essential, and knowledge of other internal communication tools and software.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend