Internal Communications Executive
Location: North West
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 15/12/2020
An award winning law firm is looking for an Internal Communications Executive to join their marketing team to provide internal communications support to the board and directors. The role is based in Liverpool, but the individual will be required to spend time in other offices and it is a fixed term role for 12 months.
- Coordinating and managing all internal communications.
- Being the central point of contact for the firm’s intranet training, approving posts and reporting.
- Supporting the delivery of senior leadership team events.
- Providing internal communications project support to campaigns and business change teams.
- Running ad hoc projects for the communications and business development team.
- Using the data from reporting across a variety of internal communications channels to make recommendations and improvements to internal communications.
- Have a significant experience, a minimum of 2 years, within legal or professional services firms.
- Experience of owning, managing and delivering internal communication campaigns.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with internal clients, including senior partners, advising and challenging them appropriately.
- Experience of administering high level events or conferences.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Highly IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Ideally, with Microsoft Sharepoint and design packages such as In Design and Photoshop.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend