Internal Communications and Employer Brand Manager – Manchester
Location: North West
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 07/03/2023
Our client, a prominent national law firm, is currently looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join their team in Manchester. In this dual role, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective internal communications strategies, as well as building the employer brand to attract and retain top talent. The Internal Communications Manager will work closely with internal teams to ensure consistent messaging and support employee engagement initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Head of Communications to develop the internal communications strategy and deliver impactful campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day internal communications activity and identify innovative ways to engage with employees.
- Liaising with external design agencies on the production of internal newsletters, including copywriting, editing and proofreading.
- Responsible for developing core channels, including the firm’s intranet.
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders and committees on the design and implementation of firmwide events.
- Collaborate with HR to create and implement effective talent attraction and engagement marketing programmes for the firm.
- Communicating the firm’s unique value proposition to attract talent across all hiring categories.
- Managing the entire recruitment marketing process, analysing ROI and ensuring effective communication with internal stakeholders.
- Support with the delivery of communications and engagement strategies to support the organisation’s diversity and inclusion goals.
- Previous communications experience working in a similar position.
- Experience working within a legal / professional services environment would be ideal
- Strong stakeholder management experience to build internal relationships.
- Experience in planning and implementing internal communications initiatives.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend