Interim Proposal Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Contract/Temporary Date posted: 29/11/2022
A commercially oriented, city law firm are seeking an Interim Proposal Manager to join their London office. This role will predominately manage and deliver on larger, panel style and cross group pitches. This will also include working with existing clients and pitching to new prospects. The role will be reporting to the permanent Proposals Manager.
- Helping partners define and implement proposal strategy.
- Taking overall project management responsibility developing project plan, sourcing content, writing and editing the document, ensuring that all necessary activities are completed on time.
- Maintaining the pitch management pages on the firm’s Intranet and ensuring that all proposal submissions are uploaded.
- Providing regular reporting on pipeline and feedback from post decision reviews
- Assisting to write and update content in central library.
- Evidence of management skills, ideally gained within a professional services
- Excellent IT skills particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in project managing and advising on major panel tenders
- Strong copywriting skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend