Interim Business Development Manager
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 12/10/2022
Blue Legal has collaborated with a leading mid-tier law firm to assist in hiring an Interim Business Development Manager, to join their Corporate team in London. They seek someone who will implement ideas and strategies across a wide range of BD initiatives. This role will report to the Senior BD Manager.
- To liaise with the corporate team in supporting and finalising BD activity plans.
- To support the firm with developing and implementing content and value propositions.
- To work closely with the Bid Manager in supporting the delivery of bids, proposals and client presentations as well as take lead on the management and drafting of any ad hoc opportunities
- To contribute in identifying any business leads and emerging opportunities, thought marketing research.
- Working alongside the marketing team to input strategies to ensure the articulation of the propositions are communicated across all channels.
- Assist partners with the perpetration of building effective relationships and support them with arranging BD meetings with clients.
- Must be educated to degree level
- A relevant post-graduate management or marketing qualification such as CIM or equivalent.
- Strong business development experience with the ability to influence and guide at a senior level.
- An understanding of the workings and language of a commercial team in a law firm.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend