In-House Employment Lawyer
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Salary band: Dependant upon experience
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/11/2021
A large multinational legal firm is looking for an In-House Employment Lawyer to join their supportive and dynamic team. The role is varied and will cover the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment work, supporting the General Counsel and acting as lead employment lawyer when required.
- Deal with pensions, benefits, compensation, and other issues.
- Follow necessary employment laws and standards to draft and implement company policies and contracts of employment.
- Provide support across a variety of different tasks with data protection compliance and risk management.
- Support employee relations such as recruitment and hiring process.
- Draft service agreements and validate the risks.
- Responsible for employment protection, producing restrictive covenants, bonus plans, redundancy and change management.
- Assist GC and supervise as a lead empowerment lawyer when required.
- Administer discrimination policies and handle unfair dismissal proposals.
- Manage complex grievance complaints and investigations.
- Contentious and non-contentious employment law experience in law firm or in-house.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong management skills.
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas. Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend