Head of Marketing
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 27/09/2022
An award winning Top 500 law firm are recruiting for a Head of Marketing to join their Huddersfield office. They are seeking a professional with previous experience working within a law firm to work with the wider teams and promote the marketing function of the firm. This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager looking for their next step-up in their career.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy to promote the firm and its services.
- Present strategy, brand and marketing projects to the Management Board and wider Partnership.
- Management of an annual marketing budget and costs of marketing campaigns, reporting on effectiveness using pre-determined KPIs.
- Coordination of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
- Reviewing the marketing plan as necessary through monitoring changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors.
- Development of the firm’s social media presence.
- Identification of new business opportunities.
- Line management of the Marketing Executive.
- Experience working within a legal / professional services firm.
- Previous experience in marketing (minimum of five to eight years).
- Possess a degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Strong project management and people management to oversee the marketing department and guide day-to-day operations.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend