Head of Business Development
Salary: Market Rate
Salary band: Market Rate
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 20/09/2022
A major UK law firm with clients internationally is seeking a Head of Business Development to come into the rapidly evolving Dispute Resolution team and work closely with Division and Practice Group Heads. You will work to develop strategies and activities to support the department’s and firm’s business plans.
- Deliver strategic creative and excellently executed ideas and campaigns.
- Develop strong relationships with Partners and practice groups based on knowledge of the Firm and its practices.
- Work closely with the PSLs to understand key issues and trends to identify and exploit practice-specific opportunities.
- Identify existing and prospect clients for growth and develop plans accordingly.
- Expand business development and marketing capability of lawyers and raise awareness of the support that the team can provide.
- Provide coaching to Partners to focus on the right opportunities and support their strategy to the implementation phase.
- Lead the development of the Firm’s profile both internally and externally
- Support in the development of marketing and business development plans for cross-firm initiatives.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a Legal / Professional Services environment
- Possess a strong track record of business development in a senior role – Head of experience preferred.
- A strategic and creative thinker, the ability to persuade highly intelligent people and understand business.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend