Head of Business Development
Location: South West
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 28/09/2022
A leading national professional services firm are seeking a Head of Business Development to join their team based in one of their UK offices. This role will lead the Business Development team and be responsible for developing a leading sales strategy to grow the firm, by generating and converting new business opportunities in the UK and internationally. Knowledge in the Financial Service sector would be advantageous.
- Developing a new pipeline management process to support conversion of opportunities from campaigns and marketing activity.
- Supporting key internal stakeholders with identifying opportunities and developing market propositions and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with other internal teams to run campaigns and promote the firm, win work and convert BD pipeline opportunities.
- Producing persuasive marketing collateral and pitch presentations.
- Providing coaching to senior colleagues to enable them deliver on their business plans.
- Delivery of coaching sessions to enable lawyers to win new business.
- Deliver progress reports to senior stakeholders.
- Management of BD budgets allocated to Groups, Sectors & Locations.
- Previous experience in a legal / professional services firm.
- Experience in developing and managing leading BD programmes.
- Educated to a degree level.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend