Location: South West
Salary: Up to £35,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 13/06/2022
A UK-Top 100 national Law Firm is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their award-winning Bristol office. The successful candidate will provide design support to the firm, working closely with the Business Development & Marketing Department, to provide a high standard of artwork across various marketing channels for internal and external communications.
- Working closely and communicating effectively with BD&M colleagues and stakeholders, including legal teams and senior management.
- Creating high quality professional standard artworked documents in a print / electronic format
- Providing InDesign guidance and training to users and support the wider BD&M team in increasing their design knowledge.
- Maintaining up to date libraries of brand assets and ensuring all InDesign users in the team can access these to use in their own design work.
- Liaising with suppliers such as brand agency, video agency and web agency as required.
- Liaising with internal and external printers to achieve the right quality, cost and timings for each project as required, keeping budget holders up to date as needed.
- Proven experience with Adobe Creative Cloud design packages including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience working within professional services.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively with senior stakeholders.
- Creativity & Attention to detail.
- Organised with the ability to deliver to deadlines and prioritise projects.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
For more positions like these, check out our website at www.bluelegal.com or follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector @bluelegalrecApply Now Email to a friend