Global Communications Manager
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 10/02/2022
A leading award-winning global law firm is looking for a Global Communications Manager to join their leading London office. This role will play a key part in developing internal communications channels, content, and materials to support projects. This role will report directly to the Head of Communications.
- Manage, source, create and monitor content for the global intranet
- Provide both strategic and operational internal communications support to teams and projects across the firm
- Help develop the firm’s internal communications channels, acting as a key point of contact from the communications team on longer-term
- Track and measure progress on objectives
- Support the global communications team through internal and external media writing, monitoring, and reporting
- Internal or external communications experience preferably in professional services
- Experience in working with database, intranet, and email marketing software
- Proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Senior stakeholder exposure
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm, or a high-profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend