Global Business Development Executive – London
Salary: Up to £50,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 29/03/2023
Blue Legal are pleased to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the global leaders in the legal sector. Our client is renowned for its market leading advice and excelling at multi-jurisdictional work, adding value in everything they do. This role is for a Business Development Executive to join their global team in the Manchester office. You will support marketing and BD activity for the firm’s Capital Market and Finance practices, reporting into the Senior BDM.
- Liaise with lawyers, business development team and the design/production team throughout the process of assisting drafted materials for client meetings and responding to requests for Proposals.
- Monitoring and maintaining a database of up-to-date standard marketing and business development slides, and credential documents.
- To assist with directory submissions, as well as one-off awards for practices and individuals.
- Providing administrative support to develop and implement client plans. You will be tracking progress of initiatives and meetings, coordinating with the firm’s global BD team where appropriate.
- Collaboratively work alongside the financing and pricing teams with preparing materials/reports on business activities, event summaries and agendas.
- Work closely with the Senior BD Executive and the firm’s Opportunities team, to undertake internal and external research on clients, targets, markets and rankings.
- Contributing to continuous improvement in the firm’s approach to business development. This will include, advising and coaching colleagues and proactively sharing knowledge, content and data to centralised tools.
- To be educated to Degree level.
- Experience working in a professional organisation; legal, accountancy, technology, consultancy is desirable.
- Excellent marketing and business development skills and experience.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Suite software.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend