Global Account Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 25/03/2022
An award winning international law firm is currently looking for a Global Account Manager to join their team in London. This role will require you to develop individual client strategies and work with the wider business services teams as required on implementation and performance management. This role reports directly to the Global Head of Strategic Accounts.
- Driving client understanding, strategy development and implementation across the allocated accounts
- Coaching the Client Relationship Teams on client engagement activities
- Developing your own client relationships
- Using a combination of internal and external resources to uncover client insights, identify areas of opportunity.
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of client offerings, campaigns and initiatives and work with client teams
- Staying on top of development in relevant sectors and contribute to the go-to-market strategy
- Maintaining regular internal and external reporting raise visibility and monitor performance across agreed KPIs
- Working on client specific proposals and meeting materials
- Experience of working in a client facing capacity
- Experience of working with personal & key client relationships
- Broad commercial understanding of professional services organisations, preferably a law firm
- Experience of conducting client reviews and using the insights for strategy
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend