External Communications Manager
Salary: Up to £75,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 21/03/2023
A full-service global law firm are seeking a Communications Manager to join their team based in London. This role will work closely with the firm’s Corporate/Real Estate practice group and wider communications team, to develop and execute communication strategies that align with the firm’s global objectives.
- Developing and implementing strategies to drive the PR strategy for the firm’s key groups including the global Corporate and Real Estate practices.
- Ensuring PR plans are created in line with the firm’s overall objectives and metrics are used to measure effectiveness of media coverage.
- Developing key relationships with relevant media outlets and preparing briefing notes for partners and individual teams.
- Responsible for managing media coverage for the firm and relevant practices, including drafting press releases and arranging journalist meetings.
- Act as an ambassador for the firm, and for the communications team, within the firm as well as externally,
- Producing regular internal communications across various channels including PR activity reports, and news regarding relevant practice areas for key stakeholders.
- Ensure all communications and messaging is aligned with the firm’s brand and best practice standards.
- Support firm with key PR projects to further achieve their vision and strategy.
- Previous PR experience working within a legal / professional services environment.
- Able to confidently represent the firm externally before a range of audiences, including media.
- Educated to a degree level (Advantageous).
- Experience working in PR agencies or dealing with journalists.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend