Events & Marketing Executive
Location: South East
Salary: £30,000.00 - £35,000.00
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 01/06/22
A commercial UK law firm with international reach are seeking an Events & Marketing Executive Marketing to join their team in Reading. This role will manage and deliver an extensive calendar of internal and externally hosted events. You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing and Business Development and the BD & Marketing team; practice areas and support teams.
- The role will require regular communication with the stakeholders, promotion on social media and the website, and to be there on the day to host the events.
- The Events and Marketing Exec will also provide digital support to the marketing team as and when the team and business requires. There may also be some involvement in staff events.
- Confident with digital and hybrid provision of events entailing full end-to-end organisational management, including logistics and keeping to budgets.
- The role is a combined events and marketing role, but events is the main and key priority of this role and exceptional organisational ability and meticulous attention to detail is of paramount importance.
- Experience of working within a Business Development team, and a Professional Services firm is preferred
- Knowledge of social media platforms as a marketing tool and setting up and running Webinars such as, Zoom (essential)
- Essential to have thorough knowledge of events processes both running/hosting and liaising with conferences as sponsors/attendees with stands etc
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Knowledge of InterAction and/or Vuture software (desirable)
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Apply Now Email to a friend