Events & Marketing Executive
Salary: £33, 000 - £35, 000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 18/10/2022
A leading London based law firm who specialise in IP and Tech are recruiting for an Events and Marketing Executive to join their team. This role would be taking part in leading the marketing and business development strategy of the firm. The role will be working closely with the Business Development Director and the business development and marketing team.
- Organising in person and virtual seminars, events and conferences.
- Being able to manage the firms CRM System Interaction including performing daily checks, weekly reports and conducting monthly data audits
- Attending practice groups marketing meetings to provide recommendations and input on idea stage.
- Identifying and designing event associated with the business development strategic objectives.
- Providing training to all new joiners on the system.
- Must have 2 years marketing and events experience in a law firm.
- Have experience using a CRM system – Interaction preferred
- Organised Events from conception through to follow up.
- Must be able to build and maintain a strong and professional relationship with clients and colleagues.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.Apply Now Email to a friend