Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Contract type: Permanent Date posted: 11/10/2023
Blue Legal are pleased to partner with a leading regional Law Firm in the North East who are looking to add an Event Manager to their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an events professional to work closely with the BD Director on the firms busy events schedule and play a key part in the strategy of the firm as they plan to grow as a business. This role will involve creating and executing the events to the highest standard, aligning them with the firm’s goals and contributing to its growth and success.
- Running a variety of online and in-person events, including seminars, workshops, webinars, conferences, client receptions, and industry networking events.
- Help create and implement marketing strategies to promote events through various channels, including social media, newsletters, and direct outreach.
- Work with internal teams, lawyers, and stakeholders to identify target audience.
- Liaising with Partners to co-ordinate travel plans in relation to events and BD trips when required.
- Support the Digital Content Manager to adapt website content to improve SEO rankings.
- Coordinate all aspects of pre/during and post-event logistics.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in event management, ideally within a professional services or legal environment
- A strong network in the North East or Cumbria would be desirable
- Experience working on a wide variety of in house and external events, reporting on ROI and managing stakeholders.
- Experience in event management software
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Legal offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
For more positions like these, check out our website at www.bluelegal.com or follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector @bluelegalrecApply Now Email to a friend